You can use the auto-compile mode if you want to compile everytime the code change, but if you are worried that it can cause a infinite loop or destroy the canvas state, disabled it using the toolbar and press control + enter or control + S every time you want to recompile.
You can select a value and pressing control and dragging it you can change its value. Useful for realtime mode.
You can use some vars in your loop:
- mouseX to get the mouse X.
- mouseY to get the mouse Y.
- mousedown 1 if the mouse left button is down, 0 otherwise.
- T for the time in seconds.
Keyboard Shortcuts: (don't work in Chrome)
- control + enter compile.
- control + G auto-compile toggle
- control + Q reset the canvas state
Some useful functions:
- RGB(r,g,b) returns an string formated with the color info for the canvas.